Technical Support Specialist (SF, Seattle or Remote)
A technical support specialist with technical chops, who wants to eventually move into product role. Preferably, your claim to fame from your last job won’t be how many tickets you solved but how many you made ‘extinct’ by working with the team to improve products and processes. You take everything you learn and turn it into collateral or processes that will let you reduce your workload so you can take on new responsibilities. Customers are your #1 priority, and you’ll do whatever it takes to support them.
As a Support Specialist, you’ll be exposed to every part of our system and work directly with Customer Success, Engineering and Product Management to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience.
- 3-6 years work experience, with at least one promotion at their current company.
- Strong analytical skills, with a desire to identify inefficiencies through data analysis and the ability to translate them into product or process solutions.
- Customer-centric: a history of going ‘above and beyond’ to support customers.
- Strong work ethic & team player.
- Hungry to learn and grow.
Nice-To-Have (we’ll teach you if you don’t already know):
- Experience in an in-house IT function.
- Experience manipulating log data in terminal (grep, tail, wc, etc) and/or a log analysis systems.
- Experience with Telephony apps (as an end-user and/or working on a telephony product)
- An understanding of ‘cloud’ infrastructure, architecture and technologies
- Exposure to the software development lifecycle, from specification > development > QA > release
Benefits: full PPO (Google-level) Health, Vision, Dental
Employee Stock Options
Tax-Free Commuter Benefits