We’re a rapidly growing startup transforming the way enterprises engage their customers. Some things that make us different include:
- A team of founders. Most of us have either been founders or ‘first hire’ at startups that have been acquired or gone public. We know and love building products that create big companies.
- We sell results, not just software, and partner with our customers to get them.
- We <3 our customers. Whether it’s building resources, going on-site or staying up late with them on launch day, we go above and beyond to make them successful.
A change management professional with strong quantitative/technical acumen. You’ve worked in a lead Consultant or Project Management function that has driven key changes in how an organization functions through a major software upgrade/change. If we were to ask you to transition a customer from Google Apps to Office365, you’d know the right questions to ask and could independently write the playbook. Customers you’ve worked with thought of you as an extension of their team.
You love what you do, and are looking to get increased exposure to startups and product.
- 2-4 years work experience in an enterprise change management function
- Track record of building programs/processes to scale up a customer success, engagement and retention function
- Knowledge of how to gather/influence/communicate requirements across functions
- Strong communication skills, experience with technologies for proactive/reactive messaging across leadership and end-users
- Analytical, with a desire to identify inefficiencies through data analysis and the ability to translate them into product or process solutions. Willing and able to challenge customers on how they do things.
- Customer-centric: a history of going ‘above and beyond’ to support customers
- Good product instincts.
- Strong work ethic & team player
Benefits: full PPO (Google-level) Health, Vision, Dental
Employee Stock Options
Tax-Free Commuter Benefits
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!