A frontend developer who has worked on large teams and has experience owning or working with the entire front end architecture including creating and managing asset pipelines, choosing appropriate technologies and libraries, and fully implementing features.
We’re a rapidly growing startup transforming the way enterprises engage their customers over the phone. Some things that make us different include:
- A team of founders. Most of us have either been founders or ‘first engineer’ at startups that have gone places. We know and love building products that create big companies.
- Engineers who love product. We take part in the entire product lifecycle from brainstorming to design and implementation.
- We’re not your typical CRUD app. Our software runs across many different platforms (web/chrome/iOS/Android) and connects to a core communications infrastructure that we’ve built from scratch. You’ll interface with every technology/interface connected to each device to create an incredibly rich and resilient experience.
- Develop new features using HTML, React, SCSS and Electron
- Own the product development lifecycle- defining functionality, technologies used, testing and release
- Optimize applications for maximum frontend performance (environments, screen sizes, etc)
- Collaborate with designers to devise usable and beautiful products
- Collaborate with backend engineers to devise usable APIs to be consumed on the frontend
- Work with QA to ensure features are properly testedEnsure constant improvement of both the website and chrome extension
- Experience developing front end applications. Our stack is mainly React + Redux + Typescript
- Experience with frontend build pipelines (webpack, babel, etc)
- Experience building applications that use RESTful APIs
- Basic knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, Postgres)
- Knowledge and strong instincts on UI/UX design including having a basic set of design principles you like to follow
- Works well in a team collaborating on ideas and products
- Full PPO-level Health, Vision and Dental
- Competitive stock options