We’re a rapidly growing startup transforming the way enterprises engage their customers when communicating over the phone. Some things that make us different include:
- A team of founders. Most of us have either been founders or early hires at startups that have been acquired or gone public. We know and love building products that create big companies.
- A real technology company. In a landscape where core technology is increasingly becoming commoditized with PaaS solutions, we’ve developed a proprietary voice infrastructure that outperforms our conversation from scratch.
- A massive market opportunity. Our product sits at the intersection of three large industries: business communications ($100B), contact center ($470B) and CRM ($25B). With a vision to become the system of record for all business conversations and scalable economics, we’re well positioned to continue our rapid growth and transform the way business is done.
An experienced DevOps or Site reliability engineer (4+ years) who has worked on non-trivial systems and enjoys creating scalable solutions to interesting problems. You are comfortable not only tracking down and fixing production issues, but can anticipate issues before they arise. You restlessly automate, building tools with great documentation to create redundancy in both our technical infrastructure as well as our team. You’ve seen DevOps done right, and now want to take your learnings and apply them to a blank canvas at a fast-growing startup with unique infrastructure challenges.
- Monitoring and managing Truly’s multi-region infrastructure
- Creating processes and systems to make developing/deploying code, faster, easier and safer
- Participate in Truly’s on call rotation
- Develop playbooks for handling production issues
- Automating everything
- 4+ years in a DevOps, systems or SRE role
- Extensive experience managing systems deployed on AWS
- Strong Linux system administration skills
- Experience with configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, etc)
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Authorized to work in the US
Nice to Have:
- Experience running, optimizing, and monitoring the JVM
- Experience with telephony (Asterisk, Kamailio, SIP, RTP)
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment
- Experience with containers (Docker)
- Experience with multi-region AWS deployments
- PPO-Level Health, Vision and Dental
- Stock Options