Strategic Account Manager
We’re a five year-old, rapidly growing (and profitable) startup that helps revenue organizations better understand their customer engagement at scale. We do this by delivering an industry-leading voice platform for sales teams to track, analyze, and coach on their customer conversations.
Customer Success is core to our organization and has driven every major success we’ve had over the years, from building an industry-leading product to driving SaaS metrics that are at the highest end of the SaaS industry. At the heart of our strategy is what we call ‘thinking in 5 year horizons’ - building and shaping our product to ensure we’ll continue to be instrumental in our clients’ growth and success 5 years from now, and beyond.
Having built an incredible service organization that can handle all of the traditional logistics of Customer Success (onboarding, implementation, support, etc), we’re now looking for a Strategic Account Manager who can orchestrate the entire customer journey, build a successful and scalable practice, and ensure our customers see us as their #1 trusted advisor and go-to product organization.
- You’re an experienced Customer Success Manager with a track record of driving expansion deep into your accounts.
- Your customers see you as a trusted advisor- someone who goes above and beyond and delivers impartial, high value guidance.
- You’re a master of customer engagement: you know when to listen, and you know when to sell, when to push, and you know when to let the client pull you.
- You’ve done multiple tours in enterprise B2B SaaS and know the standard Customer Success playbook but believe that Customer Success can be so much more. You’re looking for the right home to prove that out.
- You are service-oriented, effective in your role, self-starting and take extreme ownership, and energizing to those around you
What you need to be successful in the role:
- 6+ years in a B2B Customer Success Role
- 4+ years experience managing renewals and expansions
- 2+ years managing complex implementations (change management)
- Experience managing a book of business with accounts >$100k
- ‘Get it Done’ mentality with a bias towards measurement and ‘building’
- Track record of rave customer reviews
What you can learn at Truly, if you don’t already have experience:
- Working with clients in Operations, IT or Sales
- Using and/or administering the modern Revenue Stack (salesforce, cadencing, email tracking, zendesk, marketo, etc)
- Analyzing data with Excel, SQL, Mixpanel/Intercom, etc
- Building user engagement programs/documentation
*We'd love for this person to be in San Francisco, but we're open to remote candidates as well.